Where Do I Vote?
Polling Place opens at 7am and closes at 8 pm
The polling location for all the Town of Nepeuskun is located at the
Nepeuskun Town Hall
1475 County Road E
Ripon, WI 54971
To locate your polling place in the State of Wisconsin, follow this link:
First Time Voters
HOW TO REGISTER TO VOTE
As of January 1, 2006, all municipalities in Wisconsin require voter registration prior to a person being allowed to vote.
Government Accountability Board: http://gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/voters/registration-voting
Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/node/1921
My Vote Wisconsin Online Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot System: https://myvote.wi.gov/
AT THE POLLING PLACE ON ELECTION DAY:
1. A current and complete name, including both the given and family name; and 2. A current and complete residential address, including a numbered street address, if any, and the name of a municipality. **Forms with an expiration date must be valid on Election Day.
PROOF OF RESIDENCE
The following constitute acceptable Proof-of-Residence if the document contains the information specified above:
1. A current and valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
2. A current and valid Wisconsin identification card.
3. Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
4. Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card.
5. A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
6. A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes election day (NOT for first-time voters registering by mail).
7. A university, college or technical institute fee card (must include photo).
8. A university, college or technical institute identification card (must include photo).
9. A gas, electric or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before election day.
10. Bank statement.
12. A check or other document issued by a unit of government. Proof of residence does not include any piece of mail addressed to the voter.
The new election information website is: http://gab.wi.gov
How to apply for an absentee ballot If you are not already registered, you will need to register to vote before an absentee ballot can be sent to you.
Absentee Ballot Request Form: http://gab.wi.gov/voters/absentee
Request by Mail:
Download the Application for Absentee Ballot (GAB-121) Complete the form and mail it to your municipal clerk's office at:
Town of Nepeuskun
Attn: Beckie Pinnow
8605 Lake Road
Ripon, WI 54971
The application must be received by the clerk no later than 5:00 p.m. on the Thursday before the election in order for an absentee ballot to be mailed to you.
In-Person at your Municipal Clerk's Office:
In office absentee voting starts on the third Monday prior to the election and end at 5:00 pm on the Friday before the election. Please check with your municipal clerk for office hours. If you apply for an absentee ballot in your municipal clerk's office, you must vote immediately, seal your ballot in the proper envelope, and return it to a member of the clerk's staff. No ballots may be taken from the clerk's office.
Deadline for Returning Ballot:
The completed ballot must be postmarked by election day, and must be received by the municipal clerk no later than the Friday following Election Day at 4:00 pm.
Become an Election Official / Pollworker
The Town of Nepeuskun encourages all private citizens to vote and to become involved in the election process. One of the most rewarding ways to do this is to become an Election Day poll worker.
Citizen involvement is essential to conduct open, accurate and fair elections in Wisconsin. We hope that you will consider participation in one of these positions.
Contact your Town Clerk at 920-420-1157 for more information